Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Politics!

Politics these days seem like a never ending battle. When will the people in our country come to their senses and pull ourselves out of this incredible recession? Ever? Not as long as Obama is office, of that I'm certain. We seem to be following the trends of the rest of the world. Loss of freedoms, higher taxes, higher spending, more entitlements meant to keep us in submission (who fights against the one who feeds them?), higher expenses. At the grocery store this morning spent more money than usual by almost half! Holy cow people! To fill my tank with gas I have to make two purchases. I drive a Suburban with a 26 gallon tank. Most stores set their pumps to accept a maximum of $75. My truck takes $90! And that was last week! This week it's sure to cost me $100! I think I'll go on stike. Well, I would if I could. How do go on strike against the cost of essentials? Stop eating? Hmmm, maybe I should try that. I just might lose a few pounds!

2 comments: